- your embroidery digitizing service provider
123Digitizing was founded under the unique proposition and practice, Top Quality Is Our Top Priority, with observation that in the online world of embroidery digitizing, the price wars were so intensive that nobody seemed to care about the quality. We strongly believe that most customers (if not all) care more about quality digitizing than just dirt cheap price for dirt cheap digitizing work. Therefore, since day one, we have dedicated ourselves to higher standards for quality embroidery digitizing and excellent customer service, while making our prices reasonable and affordable.
We once were worried about the need to change our proposition and follow the herd into price wars. While we stick to our original vision, our loyal customers have rewarded us with their continuous support year after year. We see this as not just an approval of our business practice, but also a demand for quality digitizing and exceptional customer service.
What We Do
123Digitizing provides professional embroidery digitizing service with a cost-effective solution. If you are new to embroidery digitizing, it is the process of taking a logo, pattern, other creative artwork, even photo, and converting it into a digital file in certain format/language that the embroidery machine can execute and stitch it out. Embroidery digitizing is a complex process which uses stitch types including fill stitch, satin (column) stitch and running stitch to create an embroidery design. This process is done with the help of certain embroidery digitizing software and requires skilled digitizer's manual input and creative treatments. Software vendors often advertise "auto-digitizing" capabilities. However, if high quality embroidery is essential, then industry experts highly recommend either purchasing solid designs from reputable digitizers or obtaining training on solid digitization techniques. That is exactly where our expertise is. As a matter of fact, many of our clients sent us "auto-digitized" file and asked us to re-digitize it, since the result of an "auto-digitized" design is as bad as the ones done by amateur digitizer. The reason is simple, embroidery digitizing requires creative input and so far no computer or robot is as creative as human and they may never be.
At 123Digitizing, we pride ourselves on outstanding digitizing quality and exceptional customer service, made possible by our heros - our well trained, time-tested and experienced embroidery digitizers.
Things we can do and do really well!
- All kinds of designs - corporate logos, personal logos, event logos, organization logos, church logos, ecclesiastical designs, badges, emblems, crests, coat of arms, patches, oversized patterns, framed arts, designs based on photos (people, animals, cars) and more...
- All placements - chest, full back, sleeve, neck, finished cap, beanie, tote bag, backpack, apron, towel, table cloth, hung banner, pillow case, bed sheet, furniture upholstery, car seat cover, wedding invitation, apparel brand label, traditional garment, church vestment, and more...
- All fabric types - T-shirt, sweat shirt, dress shirt, oxford shirt, cotton, pique knit, silk, finished cap, woven, denim, terry cloth, canvas, cordura/coated fabric, leather, and more...
- All kinds of techniques - normal embroidery, applique, 3D puff embroidery, small lettering, gradient colors, satin stitch, fill stitch, running stitch, chain stitch effect, hand embroidery effect, and more...
Visit our online gallery to see for yourself.
We Do Vector Artwork Conversion Too!
Many embroidery firms also provide screen print service. Artworks need to be converted from JPG/JPEG, PNG, TIFF, etc. into vector graphics that is scalable and editable, in EPS, AI, CDR or PDF format, before they can be used to print onto garments. Our experienced graphic designers can do this conversion for you, in a fast manner at reasonable prices. Contact us for Vector Artwork Conversion.